Landlord Gas Safety Checks and Certification 
As a landlord, you have a legal responsibility to ensure that all gas appliances in your tenanted property are safe and regularly maintained, by a Gas Safe Registered Engineer. 
A service should be carried out at least once a year and a safety check must be carried out every year.  
Upon completion of the safety check, the Gas Safe Registered engineer will issue a compulsory ‘CP12’ certificate as follows: 
The Gas Safe registered engineer, will keep a copy, one must be passed to your tenant and one is for your own records. 
The Landlord/Homeowner Gas Safety Certificate will contain a minimum of the following: 
details of the engineer who carried out the check, including name, address and registration number. 
detail of each appliance and/or flue checked and the date the checks were performed. 
the address of the property at which the safety checks have been carried out 
the name and address of the landlord or his appointed agent. 
any defect identified and any action required or taken to rectify 
the outcome of operational safety checks carried out on all appliances 
Homeowner Gas Safety Checks and Certfication 
Although an annual Gas Safety Check, at the home in which you reside, is not a legal requirement. It is a very wise precaution to take, to ensure the safety of you and your family. A gas safety check, carried out in conjunction with an annual boiler service, will protect against hazardous defects and maintain system and appliances in safe working order. Warm & Dry are pleased to offer our customers, a discount when the Gas Safety Checks are carried out immediately following a service. 
Designed and created by it'seeze
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. ACCEPT COOKIES MANAGE SETTINGS